Asus ROG Phone 3 5G
- 6.59-inch AMOLED FHD+ display with a 144Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- 64MP+13MP+5MP Triple rear cameras, a 24MP front camera.
- 6000mAh battery, 30W ROG HyperCharge with Quick Charge 4.0, Reverse charging 10W.
- ROG Gaming X mode UI based on Android 10 OS.
- Elite Edition: 2.84Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-core processor, 12GB+128GB, without AeroActive Cooler 3.
- Classic Edition: 3.1Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Octa-core processor, 12GB+128GB, 12GB+256GB, without AeroActive Cooler 3.
- Strix Edition: 3.1Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Octa-core processor, 12+512GB, 16+512GB, with an AeroActive Cooler 3.
Must to know:
1. This phone is Chinese edition, but we flash the global ROM before shipping. The global software supports Google Mobile Service, and Google Play Store installed. The global software supports more than 50+ languages.
2. This phone supports these network bands:
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28
5G: N41, N77, N78, N79
ROG Gaming X mode UI Based on Android 10 OS
Asus ROG Phone 3 is a gaming smartphone, runs Android 10 out of the box, customized by the ROG UI.
Global Language Supported
- Customized International ROM Languages: Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, Spanish, Filipino, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Finnish, Swedish, Vietnamese, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Armenian, Hebrew Language, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Bengali, Thai, Korean, Burmese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Original software only includes English and Chinese.
Compatible with Asia / Europe(Partial bands) / Australia Bands
The ROG Phone 3 provides global 5G/4G bands:
- Supports EN-DC (5DL+FR1)
- FR1: DL up to 4.0 Gbps / UL 542 Mbps
- LTE 6CA: DL Cat18 up to 1.2 Gbps / UL Cat13 up to 150 Mbps
- DC-HSPA+: DL 42 Mbps / UL 5.76 Mbps
- 2x2 MIMO and CA with 4x4 MIMO support
- 5G (Bands N41, N77, N78, N79)
- FDD-LTE: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28
- TD-LTE: B34, B38, B39, B40, B41
- WCDMA (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8)
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- CDMA (BC0) (CN and HK only)
- TD-SCDMA (B34, B38) (CN and HK only)
5G/4G LTE Speed
Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.
6.59-inch AMOLED Full HD+ Display
Asus ROG Phone 3 uses an ultrafast AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and 270Hz touch-sampling rate and 25ms touch latency. It offers 19.5:9 aspect ratio, with a wide 108.6% DCI-P3 color gamut, colors are incredibly vivid too, so game worlds look as glorious as they were intended, and HDR+ visuals with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio help reveal every hidden detail in the shadows. The display will not be the only light on the phone, on the rear side, there will be a LED-lit ROG logo which lights up during gaming.
Snapdragon 865 Plus Processor, up to 16GB of RAM
ROG Phone 3 Elite edition packs a Snapdragon 865 chipset, along with 12GB RAM and 128GB storage. ROG Phone 3 Classic Edition and Strix Edition are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Octa-core processor clocked at 3.09GHz, coupled with Adreno 650 GPU, along with 12GB/16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 flash memory. The processor offers a 10% increase in GPU and CPU speed. It also brings 5G support to the smartphone with a Snapdragon X52 external 5G modem supporting all the 5G spectrum, including mmWave (SA and NSA).
128GB/256GB/512GB Internal Memory
Asus ROG Phone 3 packs 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps and more.
The AirTrigger 3 system introduces a brand-new way to interact with your ROG Phone 3, using motion sensor that allows you to control the action by simply tilting the phone for totally intuitive gaming. The ultrasonic touch sensors — located on the long edges of ROG Phone 3 — can be assigned to any in-game action for a console-like experience. The touch sensors now support more gestures, including slide, swipe and inner / outer button detection.
64MP+13MP+5MP Rear Cameras & A 24MP Front Camera
The triple-camera system in ROG Phone 3 uses cutting-edge hardware to take your photography to new heights, so you’ll always get the clearest and brightest shots every time, in any conditions. With its highly light-sensitive flagship 64MP Sony IMX686 main camera with f1.8 aperture and 1.6um large pixel size, and a 13MP 125° ultrawide-angle second rear camera, and a 5MP Macro Mode. There is a 24 MP selfie camera with 27mm equivalent focal length in 35mm film camera.
6000mAh Battery Quick Charge 4.0 Fast Charging
ROG Phone 3 is built to cope with the power-intensive demands of gaming, with a high-capacity battery that gives you more freedom to play. Charging time can be critical when you’re on a long mission, so ROG 3 Phone not only supports Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging but when you use the bundled ROG Phone 3 power adapter you also get the benefit of ASUS HyperCharge, a direct-charge technology that puts the charging circuitry inside the power adapter rather than the phone. This delivers more power (up to 30W) for shorter, safer charge times, and also means ROG Phone 3 stays cooler when it’s charging. For maximum flexibility, you can also charge ROG Phone 3 with any standard USB-C charger. ROG Phone 3 has an additional side-facing USB-C port for attaching accessories and conveniently charging the phone while gaming.
ROG Phone 3 delivers truly incredible and immersive audio, with ultra-powerful front-facing stereo speakers driven by smart amplifiers that maximize volume and minimize distortion. The 24-bit/192KHz audio engine supports Hi-Res Audio files, and there’s DTS Headphone: X 7.1 support for theater-quality surround-sound over headphones. You can also enjoy crystal-clear high-definition audio over Bluetooth. Games have never sounded this good.
Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint sensor.
ROG Phone 3 is built from the ground up to run smoothly even when the action gets frenetic: its exclusive GameCool system features highly efficient 3D vapor-chamber cooling inside, enhanced with a copper heat spreader and carbon cooling pads on the circuit board for maximum cooling performance. There’s also a detachable external AeroActive Cooler for an extra cooling boost when the going gets really tough. With GameCool, hot hands and spoiled games are a thing of the past.
Outshine the Competition
ROG Phone 3 has a LED-lit ROG logo at the rear which lights up during gaming. You can trigger lighting effects with phone events such as incoming calls, notifications and more, to give your ROG Phone a unique personality.
Dual SIM Dual Standby
Depends on device memory and network availability. Additional carrier charges may apply.
|Model||Asus Rog Phone 3|
|Operating System||ROG Gaming X mode UI based on Android 10 OS|
|Network||GSM/GPRS/EDGE; WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+; FDD-LTE; TD-LTE; CDMA; TD-CDMA; 5G Sub 6 SA|
|Band||5G: N41, N77, N78, N79; 4G: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28; TDD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/B42/B46; WCDMA: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8; EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz);CDMA (BC0) (CN and HK only);TD-SCDMA (B34, B38) (CN and HK only)|
|Language||Multi-language: English, Chinese|
|Screen||6.59-inch AMOLED FHD+ display with a 144Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 6 protection, HDR10+, TÜV Low Blue Light|
|Processor||CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 7 nm+ 1x3.09GHz Octa-core processor, Adreno 650 GPU|
|Rear Camera||Sony IMX686 64MP+13MP+5MP Macro Mode|
|Front Camera||24MP, 27mm equivalent focal length in 35mm film camera|
|Battery||6000mAh battery, Fast battery charging 10V/3A 30W (Quick Charge 4+), reverse charging|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM Dual Standby Dual Nano SIM Card|
|In the box||Phone, USB Cable, Charger, EU/AU/UK Plug Adapter, Manual, SIM Needle|