Xiaomi Mi Driving Recorder 2 2K Version
- Xiaomi Mi Driving Recorder 2 2K Version features 3.0-inch IPS display.
- OC image sensor OS05A10 with F1.8 aperture and 140-degree ultra-wide-angle lens.
- Capable of recording in 2K quality and record videos up to 1600p.
- Record audio files by voice access in Chinese.
- Comes with a night vision with 3D noise reduction.
Xiaomi Mi Driving Recorder 2 2K Version:.
OV OS05A10 Large Lens
Xiaomi Mi Driving Recorder 2 can record up to 2K quality and1600p Ultra HD video, the previous generation is 1080p. The camera uses the OV OS05A10 back-illuminated image sensor, with F1.8 large aperture and 140 ° ultra-wide-angle lens, the official said it can cover three lanes.
Intelligent Voice Control
The Xiaomi Driving Recorder 2 2K version supports intelligent voice control(by voice access in Chinese), without waking up when recording, and directly issued the instruction I want to take a picture and I want to record the voice command to immediately save the current picture and record the video.
Efficient H.265 Encoding
The Xiaomi Driving Recorder 2 2K version also supports more efficient H.265 encoding and takes up less storage space at the same resolution.
At the same time, users can use the Mijia App to connect the driving recorder to view the shooting screen in real time.
Night Vision with 3D Noise Reduction
Xiaomi Driving Recorder 2 comes with a night vision with 3D noise reduction.