Vivo Watch 42mm
- 1.19-inch AMOLED screen with a 390×390 pixel resolution
- Come with an ST microcontroller and Apollo ultra-low power co-processor.
- Six built-in sensors, 24-hour heart rate monitoring.
- 11 types of sports monitoring, outdoor running, swimming, cycling, mountaineering.
- Support music playback, NFC traffic card, access card, and JOVI voice assistant.
- The positioning system supports four major global systems, including domestic Beidou.
- Up to 9 days in Low Power mode.
Vivo Watch 42mm:
* This watch only supports Chinese.
1.19-inch AMOLED Screen
Vivo Watch 42mm comes with a 1.19-inch AMOLED screen with a 390×390 pixel resolution. The watch utilizes a stainless steel body that is tougher than common aluminum alloys and can easily resist daily wear and sweat.
Vivo Watch is powered by an ST microcontroller + Apollo ultra-low power co-processor. This two-chip design allows for longer battery life. Essentially, the Apollo3 chip will be used to power less-intensive tasks on the watch, thereby saving battery life. There's also 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage in all models.
Six built-in Sensors
Vivo Watch has six built-in sensors including blood oxygen, accelerometer, air pressure, geomagnetism, ambient light, positioning, etc. The positioning system supports four major global systems, including domestic Beidou.
11 Types of Sports Monitoring
Vivo Watch supports 11 types of sports monitoring, including outdoor running, swimming, cycling, mountaineering, and so on.
Vivo Watch also supports music playback, NFC traffic card, access card, and JOVI voice assistant.
Long Battery Life
The battery is 226mAh and can last for up to 9 days in typical use.
Vivo Watch's waterproof is up to 50m in water, so you can wear it while swimming as well.
|Material||alloy, fluorine rubber strap|