Xiaomi ninebot Self Stand up Two-wheeled Balancing Scooter
- Xiaomi ninebot Self Stand up Two-wheeled Balancing Scooter
-Max Payload: 85kg Maximum
-Built-in 2 engines(power rate of each engine is 350W, faster and more steady
Xiaomi Self Balancing Scooter Main Features:
- Xiaomi two-wheeled self balancing electric scooter was designed in recent time. It is built-in 2 engines(power rate of each engine is 350W), faster and more steady, 16km/h average speed, 22km driving distance.
- Driving lamp, tail light, steering lamp and brake lamp is not for safer driving only, they are also great decorations, you can change the light color as you wish.
- This scooter can be connnected by your mobile phone!! Connect with mobile phone through Bluetooth, it will become a "remote control scooter", show it to your friends. Come on and get this, it is yours.
1. Material: Magnesium Alloy
2. Parameters Max Payload: 85kg
3. Maximum Speed (km/h): 16km/h
4. Mileage (depends on road and driver weight): Above 20km
5. Braking Distance: 3.4m
6. Permissible Gradient (depends on your weight): 10-15 degree
7. Battery: 18650 lithium battery pack
8. Rated Power: 700W
9.Rated Voltage: DC 60V
10.Charging Time: 4 Hours
11.Charging Voltage: AC 100-240V
12.Tire Diameter: 10.5 inches
13.Applying Height: 120-200cm
14.Pedal Ground Clearance (no weight bearing): 80mm
16.Basic Information Product Weight: 12.800 kg
Compatible: Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi4i, Mi4C, Redmi 2, Redmi Note 2, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro