OPPO Watch 41mm
- 1.6-inch 3D AMOLED display, 3ATM waterproof.
- Come with a Snapdragon Wear 2500 chip and the Apollo3 low-power chip.
- Feature a quad-optic heart rate sensor, support NFC, Breeno Voice Assistant.
- Support cellular connectivity via an eSIM, run OPPO ColorOS Watch software.
- VOOC charging tech, up to 20 hours in Smart Mode and up to 14 days in Low Power mode.
- Language: English only.
* This watch only support Chinese.
3D Curved AMOLED Screen
OPPO Watch 41mm comes with a 1.6-inch 3D curved AMOLED display with 320 x 360 resolution and 100% DCP-P3 color gamut. OPPO Watch 41mm comes with a 3D ceramic back and aluminum alloy frame.
OPPO Watch is powered by a Snapdragon Wear 2500 chipset and the Apollo3 low-power chip. This two-chip design allows for longer battery life. Essentially, the Apollo3 chip will be used to power less-intensive tasks on the watch, thereby saving battery life. There's also 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage in all models.
Quad-optic Heart Rate Sensor
OPPO Watch 41mm features a quad-optic heart rate sensor which keeps you updated on your heart’s health and can also detect anomalies.
OPPO Watch comes with eSIM support, allow you to make and receive calls on the device as well as independently listen to music via your Bluetooth headphones.
- 3G the UMTS (the WCDMA): Bl/B5/B8
- 4G the LTE the TD-: B38/B39/B40/B41 of (120M)
- 4G the LTE the FDD: Bl/B3/B5/B8
Long Battery Life
The battery is 300mAh and can last for up to 20 hours in Smart Mode and up to 14 days in Low Power mode. OPPO Watch supports VOOC charging tech, you can fill up your watch from 1% to 50% in just 17 minutes.
OPPO Watch's waterproof is up to 30m in water, so you can wear it while swimming as well. The watch runs OPPO ColorOS Watch software which is based on Android 6.0 and above devices.
|Material||alloy, fluorine rubber strap|