Meizu HD60 Bluetooth Headphones
- Earmuffs are made of protein skin leather which is comfortable to wear.
- 40mm bio-diaphragm super-sounding unit and a Hi-Res certification for an immersive sound experience.
- With touch-enable control mechanism and has voice assistant to make the controlling easier.
- USB Type-C port, support Bluetooth 5.0 and comes with aptX codec.
- cVc dual-mode noise reduction technology.
- Can run for around 25 hours on a single charge
Official Meizu HD60 Bluetooth Headphones:
Meizu HD60 Bluetooth headphones has a stainless steel sliding structure, it is durable, rigid and comfortable to wear. The earmuffs are made of protein skin leather which is comfortable even for pro-longed usage.
Meizu HD60 comes with a 40mm bio-diaphragm super-sounding unit and has an independent back cavity which raises the output of the low-frequency sound. It also comes with a Hi-Res certification for an immersive sound experience.
USB Type-C Port
Meizu HD60 has a USB Type-C port that supports for wired audio connection.
Meizu HD60 supports Bluetooth 5.0 and comes with aptX codec.
Touch-enable Control Mechanism
The Meizu HD60 headphone comes with touch-enable control mechanism and has voice assistant support to make the controlling easier.
cVc Dual-mode Noise Reduction
Meizu HD60 is with cVc dual-mode noise reduction technology that ensure a noise-free audio experience.
Meizu HD60 headphones can run for around 25 hours on a single charge.
- Connector: BT 5.0
- Drive Unit: 40mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 40 KHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB
- Battery: 500mAh, run around 25 hours on a single charge
|Category||Earphones / headphones|