Place your promotion here
Lenovo Watch X Sports
Out of stock
- Comes with a bunch of sensors and an OLED display
- 6 different sensors: barometer, heart rate, blood pressure, gyroscope, gravity sensor, and geomagnetic.
- 600mAh battery can last up to 45 days on standby.
- Connectivity is via Bluetooth 5.0 LE. Water resistant up to 80 meters.
Lenovo Watch X Sports:
- The Watch X comes with an OLED screen and a chassis made out of medical grade 316L Stainless Steel. Thus it has anti-erosion and wear-resistant features.
- The Watch X is equipped with a built-in heart rate sensor, 6-axis sensor (G-sensor/gyroscope), a geomagnetic sensor and pneumatic temperature sensor for real-time monitoring of the physical condition and movement status.
- Lenovo Watch X sports a 600mAh battery that will provide 45 days of standby life on a single charge.
- Connectivity is via Bluetooth 5.0 LE. The Watch X is also water resistant up to 80 meters.
- Heart rate monitor: HRM heart rate monitor function will give you the real-time feedback, let you know about your heart rate anytime and anywhere.
- Sleep monitor: it monitors your sleep quality through measurement of duration for deep sleep, non-REM sleep and waking condition.
- Alarm remind: setting the alarm clock on the phone, the watch will remind you with vibration.
- Remote camera: control your smart phone to take phones on your wrist.
- Anti-lost: when it's synchronized with your phone, the watch gives an alarm by vibration or ring when the phone is more than 10m away from the smart watch.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone|
We found other products you might like!
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 (NFC)$35.99
- Huawei Honor Band 4 (Running)$18.99 $23.99
Write Your Own Review