Place your promotion here
Huawei Watch GT
- Huawei Watch GT is rated at 5ATM water resistance.
- Features a 1.39-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 454x454pixels, 326ppi.
- Powered by a Cortex-M4 chipset with low power and high power processors.
- 420mAh battery can last up to 30 days on standby (no heart rate tracking or GPS).
- Huawei’s Truseen 3.0 technology heart rate tracking sensor. GPS+Glonass+Galileo/Beidou.
- Huawei Watch GT runs on Huawei's own Light OS.
Huawei Watch GT Sports:
- Huawei Watch GT comes with a 1.39-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 454x454pixels.
- The Huawei Watch GT is rated at 5ATM water resistance. Compatible with Android 4.4 or above, iOS 9.0 or above.
- The watch is powered by a Cortex-M4 chipset with low power and high power processors. Thus, the device has a very durable battery life. The battery can last up to 30 days if you only receive notifications (no heart rate tracking or GPS), 2 weeks if you use heart rate tracking and exercise for 1:30 hour per week and 22 hours of continuous GPS, heart rate sensing and always on screen.
- Embedded under the smartwatch is an optical heart rate sensor on its bottom which uses 6 LEDs. The sensor is backed by Huawei’s Truseen 3.0 technology which promises to be more efficient in reading your heart rate and also learn it over time.
- The watch has a tri-GPS system (GPS+Glonass+Galileo/Beidou) and an altimeter in addition to the six-LED optic heart-rate sensor to better measure your position, elevation and pulse.
- The Watch GT can also track your sleep and not just tell you how long you were passed out, but also the quality of your slumber.
- Other features include a built-in altimeter as well as step and sleep tracking features.
We found other products you might like!
- Huawei Watch GT Elegant$115.00
- Huawei Watch GT Active Edition$159.00 $249.00
- Huawei Watch GT Classic$199.00 $249.00
Write Your Own Review