Huawei FreeLace Wireless Earphones
- Come with a collar design, comfortable to wear with the nickel-titanium alloy and liquid silicone.
- Equipped with 9.2 mm dynamic driver unit that enlarges the sound field.
- A USB-C port offers fast data transfer and fast charging.
- Just 5 minutes of charge can deliver up to 4 hours of audio playback.
- A full single charge can deliver up to 18 hours of continuous playback.
Official Huawei FreeLace Wireless Earphones:
Well Design Smooth to Wear
The Huawei FreeLace is wrapped in nickel-titanium alloy and liquid silicon to feel smooth and contour to your neck. It comes with a collar (over-the-shoulder design) which would prevent it from falling off easily while running. There is also a magnetic clasp in each ear which helps keep the earbuds together.
The built-in Hall magnetic sensor can detect whether the headphones are in use. You can attach to end the connection for longer battery life. And, when you separate, it will reconnect and get you back to your music.
9.2mm Titanium-plated Drivers
The FreeLace Earbuds are driven by the 9.2mm titanium-plated drivers, which brings solid audio for anyone that simply wants a pair of workout earbuds. The design delivers wind noise reduction capability which cuts out audible audio infractions.
The earphones are IPX5-rated waterproof, provide all-around protection for you to carry on with your day.
Fast Charging Long Battery Life
The Huawei FeeLace buds come with a USB-C port which offers fast data transfer and fast charging of the gadget. Just 5 minutes of charge can deliver up to 4 hours of audio playback. A full single charge can deliver up to 18 hours of continuous playback.
Compatible with Huawei P30, P30 Pro
Apart from the fast wired connection, the FreeLacesa can also be paired with other gadgets wirelessly using Bluetooth.
|Compatible||Huawei P30, Huawei P30 Pro|