- HIFIMAN’s NEO "supernano" Diaphragm (NsD).
- Total Channel Separation.
- Unique Configuration Unit.
- Bluemini-Small But Mighty.
Hifiman Deva Headphone:
HIFIMAN’s NEO "supernano" Diaphragm (NsD)
HIFIMAN’s NEO "supernano" Diaphragm (NsD). The new NsD is 80% thinner than previous designs, resulting in fast response and detailed images with lush, full-range sonics.
A variety of HD Bluetooth protocol-LDAC, aptX-HD, aptX, AAC fully HD compatible
- USB: USB DAC via USB-C cable: up to 24bit/192kHz
- Wired: Traditional wired 3.5mm Balanced input; Also support a standard 3.5mm single-ended input.
Bluemini-Small But Mighty
The DEVA companion Bluetooth / USB module; Bluetooth receiver, DAC, and Amp all in one. Bluemini’s built-in power amp and buffer stage filter have power, dynamics, and detail enough to rival a desktop amp. With built-in Microphone.
Unique Configuration Unit
With the rich experience of developing world top-class headphones, HIFIMAN uses the unique configuration unit in Deva, promising excellent sound quality.
Total Channel Separation
Balanced channel input, TRRS 3.5mm headphone jack and socket; Offering 4 discrete pathways offering up to 20 dB higher power handling; Maximum Versatility: Bluetooth+USB+Cable
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 18Ω
- Sensitivity: 93.5dB
- Weight: 360g
- Socket: TRRS 3.5mm
- Bluemini Battery Life: 7-10 Hours (Bluetooth); 4-5 Hours (USB DAC no charging)
- Bluemini Codecs: LDAC, aptX-HD, aptX, AAC, SBC
|Category||Earphones / headphones|