FiiO FD1 In Ear Monitor IEMs
- 10mm Beryllium plated dynamic driver unit.
- N50 Two-Way Magnetic Circuit.
- Balanced pressure relief technology.
- Celluloid faceplates.
- 4-Strands High-purity single crystalline copper cable.
FiiO FD1 In-Ear Monitor IEMs:
Celluloid Faceplate Design
FiiO FD1 has a celluloid style unique faceplate design. The faceplates have a rich layered celluloid design that complements the unique texture and glossy design of the earpieces. They are very lightweight and sit firmly into the ears providing a comfortable fit to the users.
Powerful Dynamic Driver Unit
The FiiO FD1 features powerful beryllium plated dynamic driver unit on each side. Beryllium is a rich and premium material that is very lightweight and thin yet rigid. It ensures swift movement of the driver coil and provides unmatched sound quality output. Drivers in mid to high-level IEMs usually have beryllium coated or beryllium material driver units. The driver has a two-way magnetic circuit that creates better magnetic flux and ensures an energetic sound output with crisp clarity.
Balanced Pressure Relief Technology
FiiO FD1 features patented balanced pressure relief technology. It ensures the pressure due to the driver coil movement is in a balanced state and provides a distortion-free sound output.
High-Quality Bundled Cable
The FiiO FD1 comes with a 4-Strands high-grade single crystal copper cable. Each strand has 30 cores so there are a total of 120 cores. Each wire is insulated well from each other ensuring high-quality audio signal transmission without any interruptions providing unmatched sound signal quality with lifelike vocals and rich deep bass.
- Impedance: 32ohms.
- Frequency response range: 10Hz-40kHz.
- Sensitivity: 109mW.
- Max power input: 100mW.
- Cable Length: 120cm
- One pair of FiiO FD1 in-ear monitors.
- One 4-Strands Monocrystalline copper cable.
- Three pairs of balanced silicone ear tips.
- Three pairs of bass silicone ear tips.
- One pair of memory foam ear tips.
- HB1 carrying case.