Baseus 65W 2C1A GaN Charger
- Baseus 65W 2C1A GaN Charger.
- Semiconductor material GaN (gallium nitride), light and elegant.
- Two USB Type-C ports and a USB Type-A port.
- All ports support fast charging.
- Support PD fast charge protocol, can charge mobile phones and computers.
Baseus 65W 2C1A GaN Charger:
Baseus 65W 2C1A GaN Charger is made of semiconductor material GaN (gallium nitride), compact and lightweight design, ideal for everyday use while traveling. 90-degree foldable plug, slim enough to carry anywhere.
Baseus 65W 2C1A GaN Charger provides a maximum charging power of 65W, the charger has a foldable plug design. Support full quick charge protocols including Apple PD 3.0, Android QC4+, QC 3.0, AFC, MTK, etc.
Outputs from three ports: two Type C and one USB – charging three devices at the same time. All ports support fast charging
Type-C1 single-port output 65W:
- DC 3.3-11V/3A, 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=3A,15V=3A, 20V=3.25A MAX
Type-C2 single-port output 30W:
- DC 3.3-11V/2.7A, 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=2.5A, 15V=2A, 20V=1.5A MAX
USB-A single-port output 30W
- SCP: DC 4.5V=5A, 5V=4.5A, 9V=3A, 12V=2.5A, 20V=2.5A, 20V=1.5A MAX
65W High Power
The maximum output power of Type-C port is 65 Watt, which supports the PD charging for notebook computers. Type-C adapter charges your 13" MacBook Air to 100% in just 1.5 hours and iPhones 2.5 times faster than industry standard.
Best-in-class power electrionics, controller and protection circuitry.
Baseus 65W 2C1A GaN Charger is compatible with most Type-C phones, Macbooks, laptops, tablets, switch game console and other devices.