Amazfit Neo Global Version
- 1.2-inch STN LCD always-on display.
- Track three sports modes – running, walking, and cycling.
- Up to 50 meters waterproof, you can take it for a swim.
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring (at 30-minute intervals).
- Sleep tracking with support for daytime naps
- 160mAh battery, last up to 4 weeks on a single charge.
- Connects via Bluetooth 5.0 BLE to the Zepp app, for Android and iOS devices.
- Only the Chinese Language.
Amazfit Neo Main Features:
1.2-inch STN LCD Screen
Amazfit Neo features a 1.2-inch STN LCD always-on display that is visible under direct sunlight. In the dark, there is a backlight that illuminates the display.
Amazfit T-Rex has passed 12 regulations of the military-standard (MIL-STD-810G) quality test and can withstand extreme heat and cold, is resistant against corrosion, moisture resistance and has a durable body. The Amazfit T-Rex comes with heat resistance of 70℃, resistance to severe cold of minus 40℃, has passed 240-hour damp heat test, and 96-hour acid-alkali test.
24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring
The Amazfit Neo has a heart rate sensor for 24-hour heart rate monitoring (at 30-minute intervals). Amazfit Neo has sleep tracking with support for daytime naps. You also get the PAI health assessment that is available on other Amazfit watches.
Track Three Sports Modes
Amazfit Neo can track three sports modes – running, walking, and cycling. It is up to 50 meters waterproof, so you can take it for a swim.
28 Days of Battery Life
The Amazfit Neo is powered by 160mAh battery that can last up to 4 weeks on a single charge. You should get 28 days of battery life while in basic mode (no heart rate tracking and Bluetooth turned off), it will go up to 37 days.
Amazfit Neo connects via Bluetooth 5.0 BLE to the Zepp app and works with both Android and iOS devices.
Amazfit Neo can sync text messages, emails, and notifications by displaying the icon as seen in the image below.