DJI Phantom 4 Pro RC Quadcopter:
- Weight ( battery and propellers included ): 1388g
- Diagonal size ( propellers excluded ): 350mm
- Max. ascent speed: S-mode: 6m/s; P-mode: 5m/s
- Max. descent speed: S-mode: 4m/s; P-mode: 3m/s
- Max. speed: 45 mph / 72 kph ( S-mode ); 36 mph / 58 kph ( A-mode ); 31 mph / 50 kph ( P-mode )
- Max. tilt angle: 42 degree ( S-mode ); 35 degree ( A-mode ); 25 degree ( P-mode )
- Max. angular speed: 250 degree/s ( S-mode ); 150 degree/s ( A-mode )
- Max. service ceiling above sea level: 19685ft ( 6000m )
- Max. flight time: approx. 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104 Deg.F / 0 to 40 Deg.C
- Satellite positioning systems: GPS / GLONASS
- GPS hover accuracy range: vertical: + / -0.1m ( with Vision Positioning ); + / -0.5m ( with GPS Positioning ); horizontal: + / -0.3m ( with Vision Positioning ); + / -1.5m ( with GPS Positioning )
- Vision System: Forward, Backward, Downward Vision System
- Velocity range: 31 mph / 50 kph or less at 6.6ft ( 2m ) above ground
- Altitude range: 0 - 33ft / 0 - 10m
- Operating range: 0 - 33ft / 0 - 10m
- Obstacle sensory range 2 - 98ft / 0.7 - 30m
- FOV: forward: 60 degree ( horizontal ), + / - 27 degree ( vertical ); backward: 60 degree ( horizontal ), + / - 27 degree ( vertical ); downward: 70 degree ( front and rear ), 50 degree ( left and right )
- Detection frequency: forward: 10Hz; backward: 10Hz; downward: 20Hz
- Operating environment: surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting ( more than 15 lux )
- Sensor: 1 inch CMOS
- Effective pixels: 20MP
- Lens FOV ( field of view ): 84 degree, 8.8mm / 24mm ( 35mm format equivalent ), f/2.8 - f/11 auto focus at 1m to infinity
- ISO range: video: 100 - 3200 ( Auto ); 100 - 6400 ( Manual ); photo: 100 - 3200 ( Auto ); 100- 12800 ( Manual )
- Mechanical shutter: 8 - 1/2000s
- Electronic shutter: 1/2000 - 1/8000s
- Max. image size: 5472 x 3648 ( 3:2 aspect ratio ); 4864 x 3648 ( 4:3 aspect ratio ); 5472 x 3078 ( 16:9 aspect ratio )
- PIV image size: 4096 x 2160; 3840 x 2160; 2720 x 1530; 1920 x 1080; 1280 x 720
- Video recording modes: H.265 and H.264 - C4K: 4096 x 2160; 4K: 3840 x 2160; 2.7K: 2720 x 1530; FHD: 1920 x 1080; HD: 1280 x 720
- Video storage bitrate: 100Mbps
- Supported file systems: FAT32 ( less than 32GB ); exFAT ( more than 32GB )
- Photo: JPEG, DNG ( RAW ), JPEG + DNG
- Video: MP4 / MOV ( AVC / H.264; HEVC / H.265 )
- Supported SD card: Micro SD with max. capacity of 128GB
- Write speed: more than 15MB/s, class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104 Deg.F ( 0 to 40 Deg.C )
- Voltage: 17.4V
- Rated power: 100W
- Stabilization: 3-axis ( pitch, roll, yaw )
- Controllable range: pitch: -90 to +30 degree
- Max. controllable angular speed: pitch: 90 degree/s
- Angular control accuracy: + / - 0.02 degree
INFRARED SENSING SYSTEM
- Obstacle sensory range 0.6 - 23ft ( 0.2 - 7m )
- FOV: 70 degree ( horizontal ), + / - 10 degree ( vertical )
- Detection frequency: 10Hz
- Operating environment: surfaces with diffuse reflection material, and reflectivity more than 8 percent ( such as wall, trees, human, etc. )
- Operating frequency: 2.400 - 2.483GHz and 5.725 - 5.825GHz
- Max. transmission distance:
- 2.400 - 2.483GHz ( unobstructed, free of interference ) - FCC: 4.3 miles ( 7km ); CE: 2.2 miles ( 3.5km ); SRRC: 2.5 miles ( 4km )
- 5.725 - 5.825GHz ( unobstructed, free of interference ) - FCC: 4.3 miles ( 7km ); CE: 1.2 miles ( 2km ); SRRC: 2.5 miles ( 4km )
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104 Deg.F / 0 to 40 Deg.C
- Battery: 6000mAh 2S LiPo
- Transmitter power ( EIRP ):
- 2.400 - 2.483GHz - FCC: 26dBm; CE: 17dBm; SRRC: 20dBm; MIC: 17dBm
- 5.725 - 5.825GHz - FCC: 28dBm; CE: 14dBm; SRRC: 20dBm
- Operating voltage: 1.2A at 7.4V
- Video output port: GL300E: HDMI, USB; GL300F: USB
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
- Capacity: 5870mAh
- Voltage: 15.2V
- Battery type: 4S LiPo
- Energy: 89.2Wh
- Net weight: 468g
- Charging temperature range: 14 to 104 Deg.F / -10 to 40 Deg.C
- Max. charging power: 100W
Model: Phantom 4 Pro
Features: 5.8G FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Face recognition,Forward/backward,FPV,Height Holding,Hot Point Following,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,Sense and Avoid,Sideward flight,Sport Mode,Tap to Fly,Turn left/right,Up/down,Visual Tracking,Waypoints,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
|Connectivity||Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 7km
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
FPV Distance: 4.3 miles ( 7km ); CE: 1.2 miles ( 2km ); SRRC: 2.5 miles ( 4km )
Transmitter Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
|Battery||Battery: 5870mAh 15.2V 4S ( included )
Flying Time: About 30mins
Charging Time.: About 3.5 hours
Battery Weight: 468g
|Camera||Camera Pixels: 20MP
Video Resolution: 4096 x 2160; 3840 x 2160; 2720 x 1530; 1920 x 1080; 1280 x 720
|Package Contents||1 x Aircraft Body, 1 x Transmitter ( without Screen ), 8 x Propeller, 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery, 1 x Battery Charger, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Set of English Manuals, 1 x Gimbal Clamp, 1 x USB OTG Cable, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x 16GB Micro SD Card, 1 x Carrying Case|
1. We ship all over the world. Just buy and enjoy our service, we ship it to your door.
2. Total delivery time includes processing time and shipping time, tracking number will be provided . We declare the package at low price to help you avoid importing customs tax.
2. The total shipping cost is calculated by package weight.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AT GIZTOP.COM
Post Registered Air Mail
(1). for USA, Canada, Australia customers, it takes about 7 to 15 working days.
(2). For United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and most other west Europe countries, it may take 8 to 15 working days.
(3). For South America, east Europe countries, east-south Asia, it may take 12 to 30 working days.
(4). For other countries, it may take 15 to 30 working days.
Express Expedited Shipping
We provide extra expedited shipping for who want to get the order promptly, 4-8 working days to your door worldwide.
Do I need to pay customs tax?
As customs rules in various countries can frequently change, this can cause delays, and at times additional charges imposed by the receiving country. While we take all reasonable steps to comply with general world shipping standards, Giztop may not know the details of additional customs taxes or duties, or if any specific item was prohibited or confiscated by the receiving country. It is recommended that you investigate the relevant local laws in your country. We declare the package at low price to help you avoid importing customs tax.
When can I get the tracking number?
We understand your feeling about waiting for the package, we alway try our best to provide prompt shipping to each order. Normally, we will ship orders in 48 hours after you finished payment. The shipping company will return the tracking number to us in 1-3 days after collect the package and deal with the package. So we will update the tracking number to you in 5 days. sometimes, the order status is processing, but in fact, the package is on the way, just a little delay on shipping status updating. Please wait for a few days patiently. You also can contact us if you have any question.
Please read these information before buy a smartphone on Giztop, it will help you to make right decision.
- All phones are pre-installed Google Play, it means they are fully support Google Apps and Google Play services.
- The most phones support t multi-language: English, Italian, Indonesian, Danish, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional and more.
4G LTE Network Bands
- All phones are unlocked and no-contract.
- Please check the phone's bands before place order, here is the world's list of LTE network bands
- North America: B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B17
- Europe: B1, B3, B7, B8, B20
- Asia: B1, B3, B5, B7
5G NR Netword Bands
- Please check the phone's bands before place order, here is the world's list of 5G network bands