Xiaomi has announced the Mi AirDots 2 SE, a cheaper version of the AirDots 2 in China. The device comes with Bluetooth 5.0, smart voice controls, dual microphones for ENC and more.
The new AirDots 2 SE have large 14.2mm drivers with support for AAC for a fuller audio experience, as the company says. The earphones will connect to Android or iOS devices using Bluetooth v5.0 with a range of 10 metres.
It promises 5 hours of standalone battery life and a total battery life of 20 hours with the case. Each of the earphones weighs 4.7 grams and the weight of the case for the Mi AirDots 2 SE is 48 grams.
Mi AirDots 2 SE specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.7 grams, Case weighs 48 grams
- 5 hours of standalone playback, 20 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1.5 hours
The AirDots 2 SE comes in White color, is priced at 169 yuan ($24) and will go on sale in China from May 19th. For more news on Xiaomi audio products, stay tuned on Giztop.com.