Xiaomi’s Mi Air 2S TWS headset will be getting its first system update very soon. Xiaomi’s product director shared a post showing a few of the new features that will be coming with the new update.
Xiaomi Mi Air 2S TWS Headset Changelog
- Two new [volume up] [volume down] voice commands. Currently supports 7 words like Xiao, previous, song, next, volume, up and down. Users can use these words together like “Volume Up”, “Previous Song” and so on.
- Updates the local voice library.
- Optimized for Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, and K30 pro phones.
- Fixes the issue of irregular Bluetooth disconnection.
- Resolves iPhone monaural – call murmurs.
- Solves double-clicking issues
- Takes care of all auto-play
- Solve the problem of being able to wake up Xiao Ai after turning off the “hotword function” on Xiao Ai.
- Optimizes the occasional double-click insensitivity problems.
The earbuds feature fairly large 14.2mm drivers for high-quality audio. That is supplied over Bluetooth 5.0 using the LHDC – a non-proprietary alternative to Qualcomm’s aptX-HD that is available to all smartphone makers as of Android 10. LHDC also has a low latency mode. To reduce connectivity issues, audio is sent to each earbud separately, instead of having a “main” bud that connects to the second bud. This also allows you to use either bud separately (on many TWS buds only the main bud can be used separately).
The Xiaomi Mi Air 2s headset case supports Qi wireless charging. It also comes with a USB-Type C port and a full charge takes one hour. With a full charge, users get 5 hours of playback but with the case, you get an additional 24 hours usage time.
For more updates on Xiaomi’s wireless headsets, stay tuned on Giztop.com.