UMIDIGI’s been on a roll with devices lately. Earlier this year we saw the UMIDIGI Power 3, which was quite well received by most people. Last month we saw the company reveal the UMIDIGI S5 Pro, a budget flagship from the company featuring a very impressive spec sheet. Now, the company’s back again with the new UMIDIGI A7 Pro.
Unlike the name would imply, the UMIDIGI A7 Pro is a mid-range device, with a mid-range SoC but all around great specs otherwise. The new smartphone features a Quad AI camera, Full HD+ display, and a powerful Octa-Core processor for under $150. It also has a good looking 2.5D glass back and metal chassis engraved with the new optical plating technology.
UMIDIGI A7 Pro Specifications:
- Screen: 6.3” FHD+ Full Screen, 19.5:9
- CPU: MediaTek, Helio P23, 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
- RAM: 4GB, LPDDR4x dual-channel
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Rear Camera: 16 Mp + 16 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Connectivity: Dual 4G/Dual VoLTE, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, BL 4.0, OTG, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4150mAh, 10W Fast Charge
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 74.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 212g
- Sensors: Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Cosmic Black
Perhaps the most enticing part of the device is the quad camera setup on the back, which isn’t common on devices under $150. On top of that, there’s also an expandable 3-card slot (Dual SIM + MicroSD) on the side of the smartphone, and Type-C charging port on the bottom. It’s a very full featured mid-range device for sure.
Umidigi A7 Pro will be made available during the Umidigi Fan Festival on May 26. The exact pricing details haven’t been revealed yet, but both the 64GB and 128GB storage variants will be made available for under $150. It is available in two different color options, those being Ocean Blue and Cosmic Black.
For more news on the UMIDIGI A7 Pro, stay tuned on Giztop.com.