It was a long time coming, but the Realme Narzo 10 and Realme Narzo 10A are finally here. They were unveiled during an online launch that was twice postponed due to the ongoing pandemic. So, were they worth the wait? Let’s take a closer look.
Realme Narzo 10 Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ LCD, 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80
- GPU: Mali G52
- Storage: 4GB/128GB; expandable up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: Quad – 48MP Primary Lens, f/1.8, 8MP of Ultra-wide angle lens with 119-degree FOV, a 2MP Macro Lens, and a 2MP Mono Lens
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 18W fast Charging
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Colours: That White and That Green
- Sensors: Magnetic induction sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyro-meter, Acceleration sensor and fingerprint scanner(rear-mounted)
The Realme Narzo 10 has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with Gorilla Glass. It features a MediaTek Helio G80 processor clocked up to 2.0 GHz. It comes running Realme UI based on Android 10 and comes in 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity, expandable via microSD card.
When it comes to design, the device comes in a polycarbonate body, with That White and That Green color variants. For the optics, it has a quad-camera setup comprised of a 48MP main shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a pair of two 2MP depth and macro sensors.
On the front, the phone will have a 16-megapixel selfie camera with AI beauty mode. There’s also a sizable 5,000mAh battery in there that. The Narzo 10 also features 18W fast charging via USB Type-C port.
Realme Narzo 10A Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch(16.5cm) HD+ LCD display,1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G70 Chipset
- Memory: 3GB RAM & 32GB of internal storage that can be extended up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Software: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Rear Camera: AI Triple rear camera setup; 12MP primary sensor, f/1.8 aperture; 2MP portrait lens; 2MP macro lens, 4cm shooting distance
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie snapper, f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging support.
- Colours: So Blue and So White.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS/Beidou/GLONASS, 3.5mm headset, Micro-USB port
- Sensors: Light and Proximity sensor, Magnetic induction sensor, Acceleration sensor, Fingerprint (Rear-mounted)
Similar to the Narzo 10, Narzo 10A also has a 6.5-inch HD+ display. It’s also polycarbonate, but it comes in So White and So Blue color options instead. The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio G70 processor and runs Realme UI on Android 10 out of the box. The Realme Narzo 10A will sell in 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and
The Narzo 10A features a triple-camera setup, made up of a 12MP primary shooter paired with 2MP micro and 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, there is a modest 5-megapixel camera. The Narzo 10A also features a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging. Both the phones are 4G LTE compatible and have Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi for connectivity.
The Realme Narzo 10 will go on sale on May 18 for Rs 11,999 (approx. $160) while the Narzo 10A will retail for Rs 8,499 (approx. $115) when it is available from May 22. Both phones will be available through online retailer Flipkart and of course the Realme’s own India website.
For more news on upcoming Realme devices, stay tuned on Giztop.com.