The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT generated a fair bit of excitement back when it launched, though it’s mostly disappeared from most people’s memory. It’s a shame, because it’s still quite the impressive device.
Thankfully, it seems Lenovo haven’t forgotten the device, as it finally get an Android 10 update. We’ve listed the translated patch notes below, so give them a look if you’ve got the device.
- Optimized system interface display;
- Application management interface update;
- Optimized the volume adjustment function;
- Optimized system screenshot function;
- Added 2 new calendar widgets;
- Added 2 new time weather widgets;
- Added the most beautiful Chinese style theme(?);
- Set to support fuzzy search;
- Added small window reply function;
- Fixed occasional fingerprint unlock misidentification problem;
- Increase night power saving and abnormal power consumption switch;
- Newly added Lenovo One, mobile phone PC connection is more convenient;
- The new version of Le Voice supports the power button to wake up;
- Newly added network intelligent detection, the network situation can be known immediately;
- Optimize U health detail function and more device support;
- Lenovo Wallet added;
- Due to third-party reasons, the red envelope assistant function was removed;
- Lab function adjustment, remove chat / article interface switching and magic input box;
- Payment security and distributed voice no longer support Android 10 version, the above applications will be removed after system upgrade;
- Due to cooperation issues, Lenovo Wallet adjusted the card opening method in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, and the already opened bus card will not be affected;
- Some third-party applications are not yet adapted to the Android 10 system, and there may be startup failures or abnormal functions;
- Due to Android 10 permission adjustment, individual permissions of the three-party application may be disabled, please manually open the corresponding permissions.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is a slider phone with a 6.39-inch S-AMOLED display that offers full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Its display is embedded with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Snapdragon 855 mobile platform that powers the smartphone is assisted by up to 8 GB of RAM. The highest model of the phone has 12 GB of RAM and up to 512 GB of native storage. There is no microSD card slot on the device.